MSc, MCSP, HPC Registered Physiotherapist
BSC (Hons) MCSP
Carol Chinnick and Julie Porteous treat injury and disease by improving and assisting the body’s own natural healing mechanisms. Their approach involves dealing with pain, looking for the cause of the problem, advising on its management and the prevention of further reoccurrence.
Treatment will consist of different kinds of manual (hands on) therapy, to correct the movement of the joints, exercise therapy and where necessary electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential or TNS).
Conditions treated include back and neck problems, sports injuries, repetitive strain injuries and other forms of rehabilitation.
About private Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy is a medically recognised treatment
- You can visit a private physiotherapist without a doctors referral
- Flexible opening hours to suit busy lifestyles (Fotis operates a Saturday clinic, Carol has late evenings Tuesday & Thursday)
- Skilled in diagnosis and experts in rehabilitation
- Use a variety of techniques to ensure optimum recovery
- Advice on self-help
- Advice on how to minimise future recurrences
Both Carol Chinnick and Julie Porteous are hcpc registered.
Home visits by Carol Chinnick can be arranged, please call for further details
Call 01463 713614 to book an appointment
For more information:- Carol Chinnick Physiotherapy
First appointment:- £42/£50
Follow-up appointments ( ¾ hour ) £48 ( ½ hour ) £38