MSc, MCSP, HPC Registered Physiotherapist
Carol Chinnick treats injury and disease by improving and assisting the body’s own natural healing mechanisms. Her approach involves dealing with pain, looking for the cause of the problem, advising on its management and the prevention of further reoccurrence.
Treatment will consist of different kinds of manual (hands on) therapy, to correct the movement of the joints, exercise therapy and where necessary electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential or TNS).
Conditions treated include back and neck problems, sports injuries, repetitive strain injuries and other forms of rehabilitation.
About private Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy is a medically recognised treatment
- You can visit a private physiotherapist without a doctors referral
- Flexible opening hours to suit busy lifestyles (evening appointments available)
- Skilled in diagnosis and experts in rehabilitation
- Use a variety of techniques to ensure optimum recovery
- Advice on self-help
- Advice on how to minimise future recurrences
Carol Chinnick is hcpc registered.
Home visits by Carol Chinnick can be arranged, please call for further details
Call 01463 713614 to book an appointment
For more information:- Carol Chinnick Physiotherapy
First appointment:- £45/£55
Follow-up appointments ( ¾ hour ) £50 ( ½ hour ) £40